Online Discussion for Social Enterprises:
Five Trends in 2011
Trends suggest that 2011 could be a make or break year for mission-oriented organizations who continue to do more with less—52% plan to maintain staff and 31% expect no growth at all. However, the outlook is promising for the strongest organizations with 69% expecting growth—40% in the double digits and 40% expanding staff rankst.
Here are 5 trends leaders are embracing in 2011:
- Demonstrate & Differentiate
- Cut Through the Red Tape
- Reward your Talent
- Assess your Team
- Entrepreneurial Growth Strategies
Join us for this online discussion sharing what you see as the opportunities and challenges for 2011.
- What do you see as the major opportunities facing your organization next year?
- Do you plan to implement innovative new revenue strategies? If so, how?
- What do you see as the biggest challenges in 2011?
- What do you plan to do differently in 2011?
December 13-24, 2010